1. This agreement begins once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of the online registration process.
2. The applicant acknowledges that there are certain risks associated with participating in physical activities. The gym and its representatives are not responsible for injuries resulting from their negligence or the negligence of users.
3. The applicant is fully responsible for his personal effects.
4. Your membership can not be transferred or sold.
5. Indoor shoes, towels and proper gym attire are required.
6. Members must be 15 or older
7. Members must present their membership card at each visit to access the gym. If a member loses their card, they will have to pay 10.00 for a new one.
8. In the event of a due check, the fees charged by our financial institution will be billed to the member.
9. Vandalism and theft will result in immediate disruption of your membership without refund.
10. All locks left on lockers during the night will be cut off.
After the Consumer Protection Act period, if the consumer wishes to terminate his contract before it ends, he must inform the merchant of his intention in writing by completing the cancellation form in person at the reception and handing it over to the center director in person. The date the request was sent or delivered in person to the merchant will be considered the reference date. The consumer also agrees unreservedly to pay the merchant a cancellation fee which represents the administrative costs for the cancellation of the contract. In addition, the consumer agrees to pay the days elapsed between the membership date and the date of termination, as well as the value of the items included in the membership package.